* [Issue #26034] Added support for 3rd party Amazon S3 compatible service providers.
- When connecting to Amazon S3, you can now choose to use an Amazon S3 region or enter a custom service URL.
- Selecting an Amazon S3 region when creating a new drive is no longer necessary. Region selection is now per
connection. Older drives with regions selected will continue to work as before.
- For custom service URLs, new advanced provider settings are available
- ForcePathStyle (bool): [true] Force path style API calls.
- SignatureVersion (string): [null] Can be set to "2" for legacy servers, defaults to auto.
- SignatureMethod (string): [null] Can be set to "HmacSHA1" or "HmacSHA256", defaults to auto.